We respect the rights of our users and do not, as a general rule, collect personal information of any kind. Any personal information that you volunteer will be treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1988, as amended by the Data Protection (Amendment) Act, 2003. Any information that you provide in this way is used only in line with the purpose for which you provided it.
Where a user voluntarily provides personal information in response to a questionnaire or survey the data will be used for research or analysis purposes only.
For general web browsing no personal information is revealed to us, although certain statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider.
This information may include:
- The logical address of the server you are using
- The top level domain name from which you access the Internet (for example, .ie, com, .org etc.)
- The type of browser you are using.
- The date and time you access our site
- The Internet address used to link to our site
Some of the above information is used to create summary statistics which allow us to assess the number of visitors to our site, identify what pages are accessed most frequently and generally, help us to make our site more user-friendly
Usage of Google Analytics